June 17, 2008

Let's behave...

Meet Me at Mikes: A Rough Guide to Having Nice Blog Manners

What a fantastic lovely post! The blog is well worth visiting - you'll find so many nice things!

I just had to link to it right away - in hope to get some love, to be honest... When I started blogging last summer, it took me quite a bit of time to start commenting on others - I don't know these people at all, they have no idea who I am... but since I myself am getting more and more fond of my little bloglife, I'm also leaving a note to others far more often - well knowing myself how wonderful it feels to receive a nice comment and thus to get to know more nice people out there. The blogs are feeded by comments, otherwise they'll fade away. Bon appetit!

**
Meet Me at Mikes: A Rough Guide to Having Nice Blog Manners

Ein toller Post! Ein netter Blog auf Englisch - kann ich nur empfehlen!Ich habe den hier gelinkt, weil ich von dem Artikel angesprcohen wurde. Als ich letzten Sommer mein Blog angefangen, habe ich auch noch nicht so oft Kommentare hinterlassen - "ich kenne die Leute ja gar nicht..." Je mehr mir mein Blogleben inspiriert hat, desto öfter habe ich auch ein Kommentar hir und da gekritzelt. Weil ich selber weiß, wir schön es sich anfühlt, diese netten Zeilen zu lesen und so mehr liebe Leute Stück für Stück besser kennen zu lernen. Die Blogs leben von Kommentaren, sonst haben sie keine Nahrung. Mahlzeit!

2 comments:

  1. Ich bin zwar keine Prinzessin aber finde Deine Stickereien auch sehr schön.
    L.G.
    Helga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Post über die blog manners ist ja wunderbar! Danke fürs Verlinken!

    LG von Caro

    ReplyDelete

Kommenttisi ilahduttaa päivääni!

Thank you so much for leaving a message! Makes my day!

Mit deiner Nachricht wird mein Tag noch schöner! Merci vielmals!